LENZ Therapeutics is a late-stage clinical company developing innovative ophthalmic pharmaceutical products that improve vision. Our lead program is an aceclidine based eye drop designed to restore the loss of near vision associated with presbyopia.
Presbyopia is the gradual and inevitable loss of near vision
Research shows adults over 45 lose on average 1.5 lines of near vision every 6 years1
Most of us first start to notice this as…
- We hold our phones farther from our eyes
- Have difficulty reading a menu in a dimly lit restaurant
The first and only aceclidine-based eye drop with potential of providing all day seamless vision for the vast majority of presbyopes
Preparing for 2H 2022 Phase 3
- Made possible by aceclidine, our novel active ingredient
- Quickly achieved near vision for on demand needs with a long duration*
- No impact on distance vision in standard and night conditions*
- Potential for broadest target patient population
*Based on 58 patient Phase 2 study endpoints for aceclidine only arm
The Only Pupil Selective Miotic
Aceclidine is the active and new chemical entity in our lead drug
- Unique mode of action
- Targets iris sphincter for pinhole effect
- Predominantly avoids ciliary stimulation preventing unwanted refractive errors
LENZ Therapeutics to attend ARVO in Denver, CO.
LENZ to attend Eyecelerator and ASCRS in Washington D.C.
LENZ Therapeutics and JIXING Announce an Exclusive Greater China License Agreement; RTW to Invest in LENZ Therapeutics